2016 White Christian Youth Conference
• kids (ages 4-12) classes from the hours of 10-5 (break for lunch) Bible / American history / craft classes at The Kids Corner – Kids will earn and be presented awards Saturday night (moms – we’ll watch the kids while you listen to the speakers and they’ll have fun learning and playing. We’ll sing and have snacks too – during meal breaks the kids can rejoin you to eat – there is also a very small nursery in the main meeting hall within hearing ability of the speakers and meeting – for the convenience of those with infants or toddlers)
• entertainment by various performers throughout the weekend including the lovely Charity and Shelby of the Heritage Connection and the Gospel Music of Steve and Bonnie
• Tips, suggestions, guidelines, information on various topics of a patriotic nature
• souvenirs – a large variety of Christian, Confederate, nationalist items to purchase – everything from t-shirts / books / DVD’s / and more
And more Info
• Location will be at the SOTC Bible Camp in the beautiful Ozarks near Harrison, Arkansas-just a few miles south of famous Branson, Missouri.
• Stay at the camp ground for the whole weekend. You can pitch a tent or park an RV, however there are no hookups. There is no bedding available. Be sure to bring towels, soap and insect repellent. We have men’s and women’s showers. There are motels in town (about 15 miles) where you can stay also. Check out www.harrisonarkansas.org for area motel info.
• SOTC Bible camp is 100 acres – 15 groomed / Congress will be held in the White Christian Revival Center close to the national office of The Knights
• In between speakers enjoy a friendly game of pool, ping pong, or foosball or relax outside on the large commons area.
• Transportation will have to be arranged for by attendees. If you are flying, the closest airport is in Springfield, Missouri, which is about 75 miles from Harrison. Cars can be rented at the airport.
• Conference Rules: Guests are expected to conduct themselves with Christian behavior. Those who violate camp rules will be expelled.
• Meals will be available. Meals will be moderately priced and will be available throughout the weekend.
• What to wear? Attendees to the conference should dress in casual business attire.
• Cost: Registration fee is $55 for adults 18 and over. Family rate is $90.