Labor Day Weekend Harrison, Arkansas
Plan Now to attend the annual National Klan Congress for a time of
• cross lighting – A time honored tradition – The light of Christ dispels the darkness
• A Big Fireworks Display
• naturalization – graduating to the rank of Knight
• awards banquet – hard work recognized
• kids (ages 4-12) classes from the hours of 10-5 (break for lunch) Bible / American history / craft classes at The Kids Corner – Kids will earn and be presented awards Sunday night (moms – we’ll watch the kids while you listen to the speakers and they’ll have fun learning and playing. We’ll sing and have snacks too – during meal breaks the kids can rejoin you to eat – there is also a very small nursery in the main meeting hall within hearing ability of the speakers and meeting – for the convenience of those with infants or toddlers)
• entertainment by various performers throughout the weekend including the lovely Charity and Shelby of the Heritage Connection and the Gospel Music of Steve and Bonnie
• folk dancing under the stars – for the experienced or the novice – Saturday night family fun! (9 pm)
• work shops – tips, suggestions, guidelines, information on various topics of a patriotic nature
• bonfire / camp style singing / late night hot dog roast (after the folk dancing on Sat. night / Ice cream Sunday bar
• souvenirs – a large variety of Christian, Klan, Confederate, nationalist items to purchase – everything from t-shirts / Klansman statues / books / DVD’s / and more
• lots of door prizes
And more info
• Location will be at the SOTC Bible Camp in the beautiful Ozarks near Harrison, Arkansas-just a few miles south of famous Branson, Missouri.
• Stay at the camp ground for the whole weekend. You can pitch a tent or park an RV, however there are no hookups. There is no bedding available. Be sure to bring towels, soap and insect repellent. We have men’s and women’s showers. There are motels in town (about 15 miles) where you can stay also. Check out www.harrisonarkansas.org for area motel info.
• SOTC Bible camp is 100 acres – 15 groomed / Congress will be held in the White Christian Revival Center close to the national office of The Knights
• In between speakers enjoy a friendly game of pool, ping pong, or foosball or relax outside on the large commons area.
• Transportation will have to be arranged for by attendees. If you are flying, the closest airport is in Branson, Missouri, which is about 30 miles from Harrison. Cars can be rented at the airport.
• Congress Rules: Guests are expected to conduct themselves with Christian behavior. Those who violate camp rules will be expelled.
• Meals will be available. Meals will be moderately priced and will be available throughout the weekend.
• What to wear? Attendees to the conference should dress in casual business attire (MEN: khakis, dress pants, button down dress shirts WOMEN: dress pants and blouse, pant suit, or dress) Associates of The Knights should wear their dress uniform (contact us if you need to purchase the shirt/tie uniform – available for men and women) However, uniform is NOT required.
• Cost: Registration fee is $55 for adults 18 and over. Family rate (mom,dad,kids) is $90.
Note: No one will be turned away because of their inability to pay. We want you and your family here. Just give us a call and let us know how many to expect so we can plan accordingly. 870-427-3414!
Your children are the target! Those that hate our heritage and faith have targeted America’s children. Schools are indoctrination centers for homosexuals and race-mixers. Even our churches aren’t safe. Television is full of filth!
Who is God’s Family
Honor Your Heritage
God’s Blessings Upon America
How God Protects His People
Country Hike – Looking at the Wonders of Nature
Note to Parents
If you have children still living at home we urge you not to neglect this important opportunity to help prepare your children. We will have a wonderful program to help entertain as well as teach them old time values of our forefathers. You will know they are being cared for in an atmosphere of Christian love. Of course, parents are always welcome to come and sit in on any of the lessons. In the evening the children will have a special program to present for the general conference.
During the conference breaks and before and after the sessions begin, your teenagers and little ones will have a great time with:
• horse shoes
• ping pong
• air hockey
• fooze ball
• basketball hoop shots
• pool table
• swing set
REGISTER ON LINE NOW for Knights Party Associates and Guests